Red Quinoa: The Superfood You've Been Missing Out On

Red Quinoa: The Superfood You've Been Missing Out On

Uh-oh, I have done all the home chores (Wait- What do I have to cook for today) *I whisper to myself* Meanwhile I sit on my chair & start scrolling Instagram Looking at the picture of food (my mouth starts to water as I stare at picture and imaging the taste and texture of food!) And then! my son come screaming I want Red quinoa Right Nowwww!!!!!!!



He starts insisting on me I can sense the sadness in his and as well as urgency in his tone -Sigh! Moaning Inside :( Because I know I have to act fast Ugh!!! to avoid the emotional breakdown Oppps- daisyyyyy!!!!!!!!



Alright! I started checking the red quinoa and couldn't find it Alas! Therefore, I said to my son "Dear we don't have any red quinoa in our house right now"



He makes a puppy face saying "You know Red quinoa is my favorite food" Can't you do any magic and make the dish immediately (I just laugh shaking my head I wish I have this Power!). I know many ladies who are reading this blog and our son-mother story, too many mothers going to relate to themselves. LoL! Lemme know in the comment box.



However, You know what the good news is? I usually make sure, while reading a blog on any topic to make this recipe with you all. So it seems like teamwork. Plus also check my other article written on Easy and Delicious Quinoa Bowl Recipe for Busy Weeknights



Then What do you think? Can we Start Making our Dish?



Let's jump in Ladies!

Visit the below link to read the complete article


https://www.lifestylefoodies.com/red-quinoa-the-superfood-youve-been-missing-out-on/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Almond Flavored Cookies Recipe For You

The Best Mahi Fish Tacos Benefits

Protein Waffle Recipe | That You Should Try