Quick to Make Lentils in Rice Cooker Recipe For Dinner

Quick to Make Lentils in Rice Cooker Recipe For Dinner

These lentils in rice cooker are cooked in the rice cooker and emerge with an ideal surface! With simple hands-off cooking, the rice cooker accomplishes basically everything. Impeccably cooked and delicate lentils with no consuming - presently this is one cooking technique I depend on!



Since I moved up to another extravagant rice cooker, I've been searching for new food sources to cook it in other than rice. Lentils seemed like the ideal contender to test - they're little, cook rapidly, and can be prepared in various ways while cooking. I utilized the standard 2:1 water: lentil proportion and added a couple of narrow leaves and garlic cloves to the pot which are similar flavors I would utilize if cooking on the burner.



These Lentils in Rice Cooker Are



Quick to Make Lentils in Rice Cooker Recipe For Dinner

- Firm

- Delicate

- Impeccably Cooked

- Tasty

- Incredible to add to soups, stews, and mixed greens

- Made without the burner or mixing

- Veggie lover, gluten-free, high protein, thus yummy

The Best Lentil to Water Proportion



I utilized the standard 2:1 water: lentil proportion and put the rice cooker on the 'Grain' cycle. I steamed them for around 45 minutes and actually look at them like clockwork towards the end so I didn't finish or half-cook the lentils. This was perfect as I needed to make lentils for a recipe (Lentil Shepherds Pie) however didn't have any desire to grimy one more pot or give a lot of consideration to them on the burner.



This recipe made a lot of lentils, yet I luckily had an extra to toss into a serving of mixed greens later in the week! In the wake of utilizing this recipe, I don't figure I will at any point cook them some other way once more. If you want to know more about


https://www.lifestylefoodies.com/quick-to-make-lentils-in-rice-cooker-recipe-for-dinner/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Almond Flavored Cookies Recipe For You

Nutrition Facts of Taco John's Specialties

The Best Mahi Fish Tacos Benefits