Chicken Waffle Sandwich And Its Tasty Recipe

Chicken Waffle Sandwich And Its Tasty Recipe

Chicken Waffle Sandwich can be made If you want to impress your dinner guests in the most delicious way! The chicken is insanely crispy on the outside with a slightly gooey flavorful glaze. The texture of hot chicken and cold coleslaw is exquisite.



I worked at a small Southern restaurant in Washington, DC. I was the bartender, not the chef there, but I learned a lot from the chef during my stay. One thing I learned was chicken and waffles. I'm not from the South, so I've never heard of this combination. When I worked my first branch shift, about 80% of the guests ordered it. I thought I'd give it a try!



The combination of salty, crunchy chicken and sweet, crunchy waffles is one of the best combinations on the planet. One of the hardest things to explain, trust me. very good. This dish is usually served on waffles with a large amount of fried chicken and dusted with powdered sugar. I arranged it a little using shredded chicken breast. A fried breast fits perfectly between two waffles and makes a great breakfast sandwich!



If you are a burger and sandwich fan then you must know about Chick-fil-A Sandwich Nutrition Value with their Variety.



Chicken Waffle Sandwich Recipe



Ingredients

For The Crispy Chicken

- 1/3 cup buttermilk

- 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce

- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar

- 1/4 teaspoon granulated onion

- kosher salt

- 1 pound chicken tenders

- vegetable oil for frying

- 1 cup all-purpose flour

- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika

- freshly ground black pepper

- bread crumbs 1 1/2 cups

- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons ancho chili powder

- 2 eggs


Visit the below link to read the complete article
https://www.lifestylefoodies.com/chicken-waffle-sandwich-and-its-tasty-recipe/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Almond Flavored Cookies Recipe For You

Nutrition Facts of Taco John's Specialties

The Best Mahi Fish Tacos Benefits