Dilly Bean Stew | A Recipe To Try

Dilly Bean Stew | A Recipe To Try

Dilly bean stew is one of the tastiest, most delicious, and healthy stews out there because of all the vegetables it has.



This Dilly Bean Stew can be a good dinner for you and along with this you can also try other healthy dinners with these different types of tasty and healthy desserts, the taste just increases.



Dilly Bean Stew



This wholesome, hearty, and comforting dilly bean stew with cabbage and fried onions is made with simple pantry ingredients and hits the table in less than an hour.



I first heard about this stew from Monica on a podcast I was listening to recently, so I decided to check out Alison Lohmann's website for my own recipe. No? What really got you excited about this recipe? Buttery onions. Yes, it looked so delicious that I gave this recipe a try. I honestly think they were the star of the recipe.



The stew came together very easily and I was pleasantly surprised by how flavorful it was after just 30 minutes of cooking. The dill gives the stew a nice freshness, the white vinegar gives it a delicious flavor and the sour cream gives it a creamy touch. and the fried onions were my favorite part. I could eat them for days! This bean and cabbage stew is a perfect accompaniment to freshly buttered bread. Both my daughter and I thought it was delicious, but my son thought it was fine.



Dilly Bean Stew

More About Dilly Bean Stew

For the past six months, my partner has been mostly away, so I've been home alone with my teenage son. My son and I often disagree when it comes to food.

Visit the below link to read the complete article


https://www.lifestylefoodies.com/dilly-bean-stew-a-recipe-to-try/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Almond Flavored Cookies Recipe For You

Nutrition Facts of Taco John's Specialties

The Best Mahi Fish Tacos Benefits